I was reading my birthday horoscope in Cosmo and it told me to make a list of sexy challenges that I need to accomplish between now and my next birthday. Fuck sexy challenges, I prefer badass ones instead. Today's my 24th birthday. It seems like just yesterday that I was turning 14, where the fuck have the past 10 years gone?!? I turn 25 next year, I'm actually pretty excited about that. I went out with friends last night and it was pretty fucking epic. We had crazy photoshoots at my best friend's and then at the bar. I need to take a better look at those pictures now that I'm sober. They might not be allowed on Facebook if I don't approve. With that being said, here's the beginning of my list...
- Quit smoking I've been smoking since I was 16, it's about damn time that I quit.
- Go bungee jumping
- Go skydiving
- Learn how to play golf I want to be a baller like my dad when I grow up so I really need to make this golf game my bitch because it's a really important business skill
- Donate blood I don't like needles
- Donate bone marrow I'm not sure what the process is for this but I want to help the little girl on the website
- Learn how to shoot a gun I'm still on probation so I don't know if I'll actually be able to do this one. Will they let me do it if I have a misdemeanor charge on my record?
- Go zip-lining Daddy did it. Anything he can do, I can do better.
- Learn another language Is it impossible for me to master another language in one year? I want to learn Farsi but I already speak French and a little Spanish...maybe I should just master that first. Baby steps
- Be able to run a 10k I actually laughed as I was typing this one because I am the most unathletic person ever! I like the idea of working out a lot more than I like the act of working out so I'm going to have to work hard for this one. And to make matters worst, I actually had to look up the distance
- Learn how to drive a stick
- Learn how to fly a plane Seriously though, how awesome would it be if I learned the basics of aviation in a year?!
- Finish getting my tattoos That includes both of my rib tattoos One down 07/05/11
- Ride a motorcycle I clearly said ride and not drive because I don't know how to ride a bike, don't laugh
- Volunteer for a cause that actually means something to me I signed up to volunteer for the Polaris Project. If you don't know what that is, check it out here
- Try Crossfit Training I walked by a Crossfit gym the other day and saw people working out and that shit's intense, that makes me want to do it.
- Learn how to box Laila Ali-style I'm going to be the fittest bitch ever!
- Learn how to drive a race car Danicka Patrick's hot and I want to be like her
- Learn how to play paintball Read: make bitches submit to me in paintball
- Go rock climbing I'm not talking about bullshit climbing either, I'm talking about actually being anchored into a rock. For safety reasons, I'll have to start off small with an indoor rock wall like this. I'm not trying to die any time soon.
- Refurnish my apartment without any help from my parents
List to be continued...