5.26.2011


I don't know what's been going on with me lately but I've been struggling to come to work and focus. I love my job and I love the fact that I get paid for it. Lately, I haven't been focused enough to do it or even tolerate it. I come in in the mornings and count the hours until I can go home/anywhere that doesn't involved me sitting at a desk. I just need to recharge and then I know that I'll be okay.


I found this picture online. I don't know who this guy is but I think he's hot as shit. He's even got the bedroom eyes going on, yes. I would totally put him in my pocket and save him for later. He's so my type because...


Song of the day, Mike Posner can definitely get some. Best line in the song: "She drunk texting me 'can I come over your house?' 'ok, but can I come over your mouth?'" You know you love that line. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment