2.16.2011

My, oh my!

It's that time of year again, that time where I always get sick. I try to avoid it like the Plague but it never quite works out that way. This sickness has made me very grumpy and irritable and I don't like it one bit. I think that I would be somewhat okay with getting sick if I didn't have an asthma every single time that I got the slightest bug. 

Anyway, in more entertaining news, my brother and his friends have a pretty sweet blog. I read their Valentine's Day post at my desk earlier and I died laughing. It's well written and it's honest. I can attest to the fact that the things they talk about are true, every last crass detail . One of my bro's friends doesn't try to live his life like Tucker Max, it just happens that way but deep down inside his soul, he really is a sweetheart and he grows on you. I'm writing this here because I would never dare say it to his face, that would just give him too much satisfaction and I'm not going to let that happen. But all jokes aside, please check this shit out. Read the "L" Word post and let me know once you've stopped laughing. 

In other news, if you haven't done so already, please read James Patterson's Alex Cross series. Start from the beginning, you won't regret it. 

 Later, sexy bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment