9.15.2011

Happy Thursday

You know what I like about Thursday? It's the day before Friday (cue crappy Rebecca Black song).

I am so looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to sleep in, do some homework, clean my apartment and do all the shit that I haven't been able to do lately. I'm probably not going to do any homework, let's be serious. BUT I am going to watch a lot of football because that's what happens on Sundays now.

I'm still in bed. I really like having class at 1230. Since school is only about 10 minutes away from me, I don't have to rush or anything like that. Be jealous that it's 11AM and my day hasn't even started yet.

I went to the mall with Mommy last night and we saw this guy wearing a t-shirt that said "I love vagina". I'm pretty sure he was gay but either way, it's ballsy as shit to wear a shirt that out there. He might as well have been wearing a shirt that said "i love it when you sit on my face". I would die laughing if I saw that shit.

I'm going to get up and be productive now...maybe. My bed is so much more appealing than going to class. Weak sauce.

It needs to be Friday night, 5 minutes ago.


I like this song, a lot. I think that you should too...




No comments:

Post a Comment