9.09.2011

TGIF

You have no idea about how happy I am that today is Friday. Even though I had Monday off, the week just seemed to drag on forever. It could have had something to do with the insane amounts of rain that Mother Nature wanted to dump out of the sky. I'm currently sitting in my office and I can see the sun and how blue the sky is. That's first time since Sunday. Fuck you Mother Nature, we've got enough going on and we really don't need you to keep on being a menopausal bitch!

Anyways, I'm excited for Sunday. Let me rephrase that...I. am. so. excited. for. Sunday. The Ravens play the Steelers at 1PM. I'm so ready for the season to actually start, so ready that I just creamed myself a little bit.

Enjoy the visual and your weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's Game Day! I'll be at work from 11 to 5 so I'll miss the game. I'm from Pittsburgh so I feel a moral obligation to root for the Steelers, but truthfully I really don't care lol. If the Ravens win I'll congratulate you in a later comment.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigod. How unbelievably amazing was that game? You know, the last time we beat the Steelers in the season opener, we won the Super Bowl...
    God I love Ray Rice (and Lewis, and Suggs, and Flacco, and Boldin, and Ngata...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie, even as a native Pittsburgher I thought it was nice. Steelers fans are among the most annoying fans in the world, so the next day it was great to walk around and see how many people were sulking.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete