11.17.2011

Things that are awkward...

Me. I've come to the conclusion that I really am socially awkward. I'm weird like that. At times, I'm totally fine and other times, I freak out when I have to talk to new people. I don't know why. I look at my friends and they're not awkward (not really). They're so much more outgoing and what not. They also all have siblings. I strongly think that that contributes to their personalities. I mean I have a brother and everything (mommy found him in a trashcan and thought he was cute so we kept him) but he was never really around when I was younger.  Fail.

I'm sorry that I've been the worst blogger ever lately. I don't even have a good reason/explanation. In all honesty though, every time I sit down to blog/stalk your blogs, something comes up. I just need to start turning off my phone and ignoring the world so that I can get shit done...or so that stupid people don't piss me off every five minutes.

It's such a blah day today. There are so many things that I need to do today but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done. Life Fail.

I cannot be more pleased that tomorrow is Friday. It's my friend's birthday tomorrow so he's having a dinner party and we're all supposed to bring food. For some reason, I volunteered to bring stuffing. I don't even know how to make that shit. Lord help us all the minute I turn on the oven. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. I guess I'm socially awkward too. Sounds like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like most bloggers need to have a certain level of social awkwardness in order to want to blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have socially awkward tendencies too. It's part of my charm! :} haha.

    PS - I left a little sumthin sumthin for you on my blog! <3

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-first-scandalous-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super socially awkward also. I think not having siblings around really contributes.. all my siblings are older and were out of the house when I was growing up. I never had a lot of friends in elementary/middle school, so high school was super hard.

    Now I'm better, but I still have my moments. I feel like it's something you really have to work to get over. :/

    I've been a terrible blogger lately, too, so you are forgiven. :)

    ReplyDelete