9.28.2011

It's a day for humping, confusion & me quitting smoking

So I'm confused and I would really appreciate your input on this. I was looking at my blog stats and traffic sources. I never really look at that shit and for some reason, I was very curious today. I will have you know that Christen's blog and Shane's blog are my top referring URLs and that makes me very happy. Thank you both for being awesome! There were some other URLs, I clicked on them but it said that there was an error and I had no idea why. I wasn't confused about that but I was, however, confused about this part...one of the referring links was some website that I've never heard of and I'm definitely not a member of, gothise.com. WTF is that shit, you ask? Well apparently it's a place for alternative people. Why is that site referring people to my blog? Don't get me wrong, I'll take the referrals but please help me understand this where this is coming from. Another point of confusion: this website is apparently also referring people to my blog. WTF? It's a clothing site based out of China. How the fuck is this happening?!? Either way, I'll take the referrals.

So who wants to find me another job? I am so freaking tired of working in that damn restaurant. I just about punch myself in the ovaries every time I have to go in for a shift.

Things I am willing to do:    
  • yard work
  • babysitting
  • chauffeur
  • assassin
  • street walker
Things I'm not willing to do:
  • wait tables
  • wait tables
  • work in a restaurant
  • wait tables
So as you can see, I'm pretty flexible and open to any sorts of jobs that you guys may have for me! Even though it's not my main source of income, I can't quit the restaurant until I actually have another job. I've gotten into the swing of the whole two jobs and school thing so if I didn't find another job, I'd have way too much time on my hands and that always leads to bad things. Once I finally quit, talking shit about everyone that works there is fair game. I will have a legit fucking burn book and it's going to be hilarious. This time when I leave that place, there will be no going back to work there because I'm bored or I missed it. This time, I mean it when I say that I'm done. I'm quite tempted to not show up for work tomorrow just because. 

Anyway, I'm craving sushi real bad right now. It's kind of a sick obsession that I have. 

In really important news, I haven't had a cigarette since about 3:30PM yesterday. Sitting in traffic on my way home from work really sucked because I did't have any cigarettes. I finished the pack yesterday and I decided to just quit cold turkey. I've tried to do it before but something's always come up and I've made excuses about it not being a good time. I've decided that it's always a good time to quit smoking.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh awesome!! Totally hear ya on the restaurant gig..every time I have a split shift especially, I'm SO tempted not to go back for the second..

    ReplyDelete